Preparing a wedding can be hectic sometimes, mostly when you are preparing one of those Lebanese weddings. And even though we’re not fans of that sort of ceremonies here are some tips from a former bride to the bride to BE to make her life a little bit easier going through all the details and preparations.
- First things first, make sure you have the right groom. The only thing you can’t afford messing up really.
- Everyone around you suddenly becomes an expert in wedding planning, especially your mom and 7ametik! Listen to them and just nod, it usually works.
- Involve the groom in all the decisions, for two reasons mainly:
- You will get tired from all the planning.
- He can’t blame you later if anything went wrong!
- Narrow down your guest list and invite the people that are the most special to you. This is your day after all and you want people there that are going to genuinely appreciate sharing this once in a lifetime moment with you! Everyone else will only attend for the food, alcohol and the gossips.
- Always look for the best photographers, after all memories are all that remains.
- Choose a theme for the wedding. That way you can narrow down your options when it comes to tiny details.